This white chocolate cherry granola is the perfect crunch for yogurt, on top of fruit, mixed with milk or simply snacking on by itself!
Created by Colleen Christensen Nutrition
2 cups old fashioned oats
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup applesauce ‘
1 tbsp vanilla
1 cup dried cherries
½ cup white chocolate chips
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl stir together oats, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, cherries, chocolate chips and salt. Combine well.
3. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
4. Drizzle with additional melted white chocolate, if desired.
5. Remove from oven, allow to cool, and enjoy!