- 3 C rolled oats
- 1 C sliced almonds
- 1 C unsweetened, flaked coconut
- ½ C White Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ C chia seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ C coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- ⅓ C each, Graceland dried Cranberries, blueberries, and cherries.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix the oats, almonds, coconut, flour, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the coconut oil, honey, and maple syrup together and pour over the dry ingredients, mixing until moistened.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet in a thin layer (use two pans if needed).
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 20 minutes. During the last 20 minutes of baking, stir in the dried berries. Remove from oven and let sit, undisturbed, as it cools to help it form clusters. Store in a covered container for up to a month-- I use an old oatmeal canister.
- Recipe and photos by Heather Cheney/HeatherLikesFood.com. Check out her blog for more photos and insight into this delicious recipe!