- 1 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 1 c. cashews
- 1 c. pumpkin seeds
- 1 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 c. walnuts, halves and pieces
- 1/4 c. sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 c. almond flour, optional, but helps form clusters
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. cardamom
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 c. raw honey, maple syrup, or date paste
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. almond or cashew butter, optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. Graceland Fruit dried blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F and line two large rimmed baking trays with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened coconut, walnuts, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, almond flour, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt. Stir.
3. Add the coconut oil and honey (or maple syrup or date paste) to a microwave-safe bowl. Also add the almond or cashew butter, if using. Microwave for 30-60 seconds or until coconut oil is melted. Whisk in the vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over top the granola mixture; stir to combine. It won't seem like enough, but keep mixing!
5. Spread the granola into an even layer on the two baking trays. Bake at 325 F for 15 minutes, then give the granola a good toss, and continue baking another 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven. Cool completely, then break into clusters.
6. Serve with milk or yogurt. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container on the counter for 1 week.
Recipe courtesy of Kasey at Well-Fed Soul.