- 1 stick cold salted butter cut into pieces (4 oz)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet or my sweetener
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup no sugar added dried cranberries divided
- 3 tbsp powdered erythritol such as Swerve
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp no sugar added dried cranberries chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the butter, flours, sweetener, gelatin, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of the dried cranberries to the food processor. Pulse until the cranberries are chopped and the dough comes together in a ball. Add the remaining cranberries. Pulse just until they are mixed in.
3. Divide the dough into 2 balls. Press into 2 circles on the parchment lined baking sheet. Cut each into 8 wedges. A pizza slicer works well for this.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Separate so there is an inch or so between each wedge. Bake an additional 10 minutes until golden. Cool completely.
5. Stir together the powdered sweetener, lemon extract, and water until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cookies. Top with chopped cranberries, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Joy Filled Eats.