- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, 4oz. each
- 1 tbsp. blend seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup Graceland Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 4-1/2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans, chopped
Rub chicken with seasoning blend. Then in a large nonstick skillet, cook the chicken in 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet, sauté onions in remaining oil. Stir in the dried cranberries, broth, cranberry juice, syrup and vinegar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Return chicken to the pan; cook for 1 minute until heated through. Sprinkle with pecans.