- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the oats, pretzels, dried fruit and chocolate chips and mix.
- Add the peanut butter, brown rice syrup and vanilla extract; mix until fully combined.
- Pour the granola mix into a lined baking dish and press down into one even layer.
- Pop in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove and cut into bars, wrap each individual bar and return to the freezer.
- They are now ready to grab-and-go whenever you are feeling hungry.
- Recipe and photos by Lindsay Ingalls/RunningWithTongs.com. Check out her blog for more photos and insight into this delicious recipe!