- 1 cup dried tart cherries
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp maca powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large bananas, smashed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ almond milk
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- To top:
- ¼ - ½ cup 70% dark chocolate, pieces
- Extra dried cherries
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Line your muffin tin and divide mixture into the 12 muffin cups. Place dark chocolate pieces and dried cherries to cover the top the muffins.
6. Bake in oven at 350F for ~25 minutes.
7. Optional: top with nut butter of choice for added protein, healthy fat, and nutrients!