1 egg yolk
1 teaspon vanilla extract
137 gr almond flour
pinch Ceylon cinnamon
27.5 gr arrowroot
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon maple syrup
20 gr butter such as Kerry gold, unsalted: at room temperature
¼ teaspoon Redmond sea salt
½ tablespoon baking powder gluten free, aluminium free such as Rumford (at high altitude use ¼ tablespoon)
50 gr unsweetened chocolate Santa Barbara
50 gr chocolate 72% chips
⅛ cup Graceland dried cherries chopped
¼ cup Graceland dried cranberries
Jacobsen salt flakes to sprinkle on top
1. Pre heat oven to 350 F, grease and line a perforated baking tray with a Silpat.
2. In a Thermomix: mix all ingredients except chocolates and dried fruit (reserve a bit to decorate).
3. The dough will be thick and crumbly. Put the dough onto a bowl: add chocolates, fruit and shape cookies with a #24 scoop.
4. Flatten onto the prepared baking tray. Flatten lightly. Decorate with reserved chocolates and fruit.
5. Bake in preheated oven until golden aprox 10-12 mins, time depends on your oven and cookie size.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Vanessa Musi.