1/2 cup water
1/2 cup cranberry juice
1 small red apple diced
1/2 cup (2 oz) dried cranberries
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup Raspberry Jam
Dash of Cinnamon
1. Boil water and cranberry juice in a small pot.
2. Add all the ingredients to the boiling juice.
3. Stir with wooden spoon for 15-20 minutes, or until all fruits break down, liquid reduces and becomes a jelly consistency.
4. If sauce is over thick, add more cranberry juice as needed.
5. Spoon into serving dish, let cool.
6. Enjoy with turkey, ham, on a piece of toast, or even on its own.
Recipe courtesy of Nutless Life.