- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon fresh chives
- 2 Teaspoons heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon dried cherries, chopped
- 1 Teaspoons garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, cranberries, cherries, heavy cream, and garlic powder. Finely chop the chives and rosemary and place into the bowl. Mix thoroughly with a fork until combined well. Scoop into a serving dish and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Recipe and photos by Melissa Kaylene. Check out her blog for more photos and insight into this delicious recipe!