- 1 ½ cups black beans
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (additional to top brownies)
- 1/3 cup dried cherries (additional to top brownies)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a food processor, blend well all ingredients with the exception of the chocolate chips and dried cherries.
3. Add the chocolate chips and dried cherries and stir in.
4. Pour mix into a greased 8×8 pan. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips and dried cherries over the top.
5. Cook for 20 minutes, then let cool before trying to cut. Note: they may appear gooey at first but will get a more firm consistency once they cool. Enjoy!