Warm Peaches and Cream with Dried Cherries
A delicous comfort food that’s great for any occasion.
- 2 ripe peaches, halved, pitted, and cut into wedges
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Avocado oil to coat pan
- Vinaigrette of choice to top (raspberry vinaigrette works well)
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt (frozen or regular), divided into 4 – ½ cup servings
- Marinate the peach wedges in the balsamic vinegar. Add avocado oil to pan and cook the peaches, pecans, cherries, and mint on medium heat stirring periodically until warmed through and softened (approx. 7 minutes).
- While still warm, add the peaches and pecan mixture to top the yogurt. Enjoy!
Tara MS, RDN