Super Healthy Energy Balls Your Kids Will Love
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- ~ ½ cup desired mix-ins
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- Add ½-¾ cup desired min-ins
- Line a bread pan with wax paper lightly sprayed with non-stick spray
- In a large bowl combine oats, puffed rice cereal and mix-ins. Set aside
- In a small saucepan heat butter, honey, and brown sugar
- Bring to a boil for 3 minutes, stirring continuously
- Pour butter mixture over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly
- Press oat mixture into the prepared baking dish. Firmly press mixture so it is packed well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours
- Cut into bars and enjoy!