2 Ingredient Cashew Bites
2 Ingredient Cherry Cashew Bites Yield: ~12 bites
- ⅔ cup Graceland Fruit Dried Cherries
- 1 cup cashews (I used roasted, unsalted)
In a food processor combine both ingredients and pulse for a few seconds on low to combine Once beginning to combine continue to process, slowly increasing the speed until you reach the highest setting. It will process here for a few minutes until everything is combined and able to be formed into a ball.
You can jazz these babies up any way you like.
- dust them with cocoa powder
- roll in coconut
- dip in melted chocolate or nut butter
- forget forming balls and eat by the spoonful
Recipe by Colleen Christensen RD