Material Scheduling Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Material Scheduling Coordinator
WAGE RANGE: TBD (Hourly position)
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
REPORTS TO: Manager, Supply Chain Planning – Chris Kreiser
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday June 22, 2016.
This position is responsible for supporting efficient and effective production material movement into and out of GFI facilities. The Material Scheduling Coordinator works closely with Operations groups, Purchasing and Transportation to develop production demand forecasting models and working delivery schedules to ensure that the most effective and efficient means of GFI material delivery is selected, communicated and documented.
Provide accurate and timely information on all levels of production material movement into and out of GFI facilities. Continually develop and foster excellent communication and interdepartmental relationships in order to support efficient movement and appropriate supplies of production material at all times.
- Calculates daily Raw Material Production requirements based on input from Production.
- Develop accurate and timely predictive models and working schedules for all production material delivery.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to appropriate staff (i.e. Transportation Coordinator, Purchasing Coordinator and Operations Staff).
- Maintain item level material demand parameters and computer generated scheduling models.
- Strategically forecast material deliveries between internal/external facilities as directed by production requirements.
- Develops and maintains Production Material Item files and delivery parameters.
- Attend scheduled staff meetings as required to perform duties.
- Supports and Promotes company directives and policy, including GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Qualifications
- College education preferred and/or two (2) years of experience in Supply Chain Purchasing / Scheduling.
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently, with good attention to detail.
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer knowledge and familiarity with Windows environment (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to collaboratively achieve company objectives within diverse interdepartmental groups and outside resources.
This position is being posted internally and externally. Interested internal parties are to submit their interest for this position in writing in the appropriate Bid Box no later than Wednesday June 22, 2016 at 8:00am. Qualified internal candidates that bid will be contacted and required to submit a resume detailing their educational and work experience qualifications.